Monday, January 26, 2009

A letter from a long lost friend

Hello my dear friend!
How have you been doing? I haven’t talked to you in ages, that I have not. I know it’s all my fault for leaving you behind so suddenly without telling you a word, that it is. But it was the proper thing to so, that it was. I’m not writing this letter about begging you for forgiveness, that I will not. I just wanted to tell you that I am really sorry about the past, that I am. I just needed to talk to you because after all you are the only person that can understand me, that you are. I don’t want you to be mad at me I still cherish you as my beloved best friend, that I do.
I know 7 years have passed without a word from me, or even a letter, that I do. And here am I needing you to be by my side, looking me with those rare blue eyes of yours, that they are. I really miss you.
I live in Tokyo now. It’s a good place for living. For so long time I am happy again, that I am. I found people who care about me – Aoshi, Trina, Keiji, Yamado, and I’ll protected the at any cost, that it is. They are wonderful people and I love them, that they are. I wish you can meet them, that I do.
There’re some people out to get me even here. My past is mine and I can’t get rid of it. So the real reason for this letter is that I really missed you these years, that I did. I am going to deal with these people and I am not going to put any more friends in danger, that I will not.
After all thise years I've finally understood somehitng, that I did. I was blind, I was stupit, I was selfish for not seeing you, for not seeing your love, for not understanding it in time, and now it just came to me, that it did. You were the one that had always loved me, that you was. I realised I felt the same for you, that it was, that it is.
I wish you can meet Aoshi, Keiji, Yamado and Trina-dono, that I do. You will like them, that you will. They are nice people. I have the feeling that you will see them really soon after all, that I have… probably at my funeral.

I love you! Sayonara!

No comments: