Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Без мен едва ли ще се чувстваш добре,

but I'm not like you i'm just fucked up! If I took a look into your mind
Facts or fiction tell me which one would I find
If I took a look into your mind
Would A Lie Detector Tell me that you are lying
All them fellaz that you're hangin around
If It really went down would ya guerillaz be cryin
Some of ya'll need to

correct ya mind
I know you lyin, you faulsifying
So True....
Always been real I'ma stay true
Nigga what about you....
And I know I know I will because
Real is pulsing through my blood
Some niggaz claim to be real is it really the truth
and I know just let me know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verno si e mnoo gubi tozi 4ovek, ama rano ili kysno 6te se osyznae kakvo e izpusnal, no togava 6te byde prekaleno kysno {}{}{}{}

Succubus said...

Bez da ti puk kakvo to4no 6e se slu4i, bez da ti e qsno dali 6e go prokopsa, bez da si go osyznala o6te... Have Faith! Prosto pusni visk4o da si vyrvi po te4enieto, ve4e ne e tvoi problem...