Thursday, October 05, 2006

If you don’t give a damn I don’t give a Fuck…

Forgive me but for me you’re a pussy,
So please excuse me for a minute…
I’m not in the mood to talk to false bitches like you.
I don’t want to argue with you.
And when you close the fucking door
Put your best foot forward to be at the other side.
I’m telling you this for real.
An indecent offer but in this condition
For all the fakers – humiliation!
Respect only for the real players –
Enemies, friends, but not for the backscratchers!!
I want only serenity, doll, everything has a price
I don’t give change. Who’s sending you?
I don’t care… Tell him it won’t happen.
Business in made when all the players take part.
No need to be color – blinded to confuse the red color in the picture
Be a good guest in my own little world
So I can be a good host…
Peace \/
P. S. Be real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ima gi vsqkakvi, vajno e da otsee6 nai-cennite. Puk fakerZ kolko 6te6 {}

Anonymous said...

A we tva si e to4no taka, barvo Vesi!!